Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Giving Thanks

Hi!  Today I have a card to share that I made for the SCS Sketch challenge.  I used the leaves from Season of Change and the sentiment is from Leaf Silhouettes.  Notice the patterned paper???  It is from Farmhouse, a new paper company which is quickly becoming a new favorite.  I scored the horizontal layer with my Scor-Buddy before adhering it to the ivory card stock to add a bit of interest.

Also wanted to let you know that Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is having a Fall Frenzy Blog Hop this Friday!  Hope you can hop along and play along with the challenges over on SCS.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, love the fall leaves and the rhinestones!!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Fall is sort of in the air here. We had chilly nights this week, with warm days. This card just makes me smile. I say "Fall, bring it on!"

Betty Benton said...

Love the fall colored papers and the wonderful die that you used -- I like that pierced oval!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the colours in this
Jennie, and the wonderful flourish.
Blessings
Maxine

Elizabeth Allan said...

A beautiful blend of fall colors!